Selasa, 22 Mei 2012

Long time no see, mate!

It's has been 3 years since my last post at 9 february 2009. What the hell are you doin dude!?? Am i still the same person today? or just change a little? or change a LOT? better or worse?

Look at me now, still thin about 55 kg and writing this shit at dawn. I'm still sameee people!!!
am i great photographer? Nope.
am i great pianist? in my next life.
can i write and talking japanese? amateur, i'm sorry.. less than amateur.
is my english good? only written in the CV.. in reality, still awkward, wrong grammar & had no confidence to speak even to indonesian ppl who invite u in english conversation.
am i bussiness man? hell yeah no, just have a plan and do nothing to the end.
am i salary man? Just for 1 year and then i quit (or terminated?)
am i religious man that be bent on prayers and come to church every sunday? nope, i'm really a sinner and i got to return to the fold, got to pray "our father" one million times, so Jesus can see my little seriousness.. and even i knew that Joel Osteen's book is a good way to heaven, but i'm already "lost" that book in my mind.

Actually i love to write this shit, so i can expose my thought. all my hopes and dreams in the past, that until now, 26 years old, i can't see that light. I still have some habit that flow up & down, like watching doramas, photography, gaming.. the one is down maybe writting & learning fav piano song.. the one that always up is singing, playing football, internet & living this life like a BATMAN..

a true BATMAN saves other people's life, what about me? Just do thing for enjoy my self up.

I'll count what my achievement in the rest of 3 years:
1. Bachelor Graduate at ITS Sepuluh November for Telecommunicatin Engineering.
2. Master Graduate at MMUI for Magister Management
3. 5th Winner at Dayak Photo Competition at TMII
4. Magma Cup 2009 Futsal Tournament runner-up as UI-A captain (so cool, right?)
5. On 2010 May 1st, had a cute girlfriend.
6. Work at Hewlett Packard Indonesia join FGDP (Fresh Graduate Development Program) as a trainee since may 2011- may 2012, and just now it's over.
7. Thousand of HD films.
8. Finish some game at xbox (FFXIII, Ninja gaiden 2, Lost Planet 2, COD Modern Warfare 3, Batman Arkham Assylum & Arkham City, Gears of Wars 1,2 & almost 3) and ipod touch (plant vs zombie, Paladog, angrybirds, save pencil)
9. Join Indotoonarmy's futsal activity and meet new friends with same "religion".

Look at that, mate. It's just like a great CV rite? It's a kind of joke rite? achievement in ur hobbies, something that became an assumption so ur life is perfect at that time.That is CV of my life that i can enjoy now, and of course i'm not satisfied, moreover other people like my family, my hunnie, my friends maybe. Hell what they said, i just listen and take that as compliment, i know what my best, i know my breakeven point will come through, i can say just only said in the textbook. I love to doing some things that i like. I just wanna enjoy this shit of life. this is still 10% achievement at 26 years, and it will be a great pursuit at the next 3 years more.. and i just hope, all of this good looking words not only words that i only can say in this fuckin blog.

God speed.

the same person,

alanois

1 komentar:

**Erika mengatakan...

what a good damn joke, and I stil lol lol lol lol...till the end I read this f***ing shit....
LOL =))

 

Nights Copyright 2009 Reflection Designed by Ipiet Templates Image by Tadpole's Notez